The Journey Ahead May/June Hypnobirthing antenatal course is all you need to feel powerfully prepared for birth and beyond.
This five star rated course covers everything from how to best look after yourself through pregnancy, through to what to expect in labour. We also learn tools and techniques for a calm and comfortable labour, as well as exploring the NHS care system and how you can shape an experience that is positive and empowering. The course also has an extensive focus on the fourth trimester and looking after yourself and baby when they arrive.
This May/June hypnobirthing course is for all stages of pregnancy and all types of birth. It is a hybrid course which consists of two online evening sessions (Monday 22nd May and Monday 5th June 7-9pm) and a full day in-person session (Saturday 1st June 10-4pm) as well as three hours of pre-recorded content and a whole host of useful resources.
Antenatal education with Journey Ahead is…
- A relaxed, fun and evidence-based way to learn
- A choice to empower yourselves for a confident start to parenthood
- A system of birth preparation
- A detailed understanding for post-birth
- Practical and hands on
- Supportive beyond just the classes
- A great way to prepare for newborn life including breastfeeding
I built this course using my lived experience as a doula, and with a strong hypnobirthing focus, to help you feel powerful and in control of your birth experience. I provide YOU-centred care in a system where you’re often just a number.
What will I get?
The hypnobirthing preparation you do as a birthing team will help you get to a place where you know what to expect, and are excited about the experience. The course will give you clear steps to the birth experience that is right for you.
You’ll leave feeling empowered, excited, and prepared for birth and beyond. As well as the full course content delivery, you will also get:
- 20 x audio relaxation files including some for certain situations e.g. Breech, c-section
- Access to 2 hours of pre-recorded content on breastfeeding*
- Access to 1 hour of pre-recorded content on baby massage*
- The KG Hypnobirthing book
- A printed resource pack for pregnancy and postpartum
- A free guide on Aromatherapy for pregnancy and birth
- Up to four hours free virtual doula care via Whatsapp in the lead up to your labour
- Discounted birth and postpartum doula rates
- Discounted home birth kit rates (hire of pool and equipment)
- Early access to parent and baby events which tend to sell out quickly!
Costs and dates:
Please note the course fee for this class is £315 per pregnant person (up to 2 birth partners free).
It is a hybrid course which consists of two online evening sessions (Monday 22nd May and Monday 5th June 7-9pm) and a full day in-person session (Saturday 1st June 10-4pm). You also get three hours of pre-recorded content alongside this as above.
It is strongly advised that your chosen birth partner attends all of the sessions with you. You can read all the amazing reviews of the course here.
*Please note you have access to this for 9 months